Sunday, August 8, 2010

Did you buy Microsoft stock way back in 1980?

I joined Tampogo knowing that every purchase I have made has helped feed a starving children some where in the world. That alone makes my cause great.

So join my team and lets:
  1. Save Money...
  2. Make Money...
  3. Make a Difference...
That is TamPogo!

TamPogo is NOT going to be just "an online shopping site" it is going to be the only site to integrate online and offline purchases allowing iReps to earn an income from them BOTH.


Remember lots of people did not buy Microsoft stock way back in 1980 either. I for one will NOT make that mistake and I am not going to feel sorry for anyone who comes up to me next year and says "Why didnt you tell me about TamPogo" Because I will be able to look everyone in the face and calmly say I  DID.


"Bill Gates replied"

When asked how he became the world?s richest man, Bill Gates replied, ?First, I was in the right place at the right time. Second, I saw the vision. Third, and most important, I took action .? You are definitely in the right place at the right time. You can envision success. The only remaining question is whether you will take action!  


About TamPogo:
TamPogo was co-founded by Chuck Stebbins and Isaac McLemore. Chuck has sold over $1.5 billion in products over the internet. He was also involved in launching MySpace which grew to 30 million users in 14 months.


Make a Difference!
TamPogo has fundraising opportunities for non profits and they donate enough money to feed a starving child somewhere in the world for an entire week from each purchase made. You can help TamPogo eradicate world hunger!

Tampogo is Free to join, with incredible value.

No comments:

Post a Comment